:: Jobs :: The Instituto de Investigaciones Filosóficas, through the Coordinación de Humanidades, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) offers postdoctoral research fellowships. The deadline for applications is August 26, 2016.
Knowledge of Spanish is not required, but successful non-Spanish speaking applicants will be expected to learn the language during their stay. Applicants must e-mail in PDF format ALL of the following documents. Please send a separate file for each of the items in the list (except letters of recommendations, which should be sent directly by the referees to email@example.com):
1) Curriculum vitae.
2) Copy of proof of date of birth (passport).
3) Copy of two papers (preferably, published or accepted for publication).
4) Research project, which must include the title of the project, an outline of the proposed research, the goals and the papers expected to be obtained at the end of the fellowship (Maximum suggested length: 2500 words)
5) Two letters of recommendation (to be sent directly by the referees).
6) Timetable of the activities planned for the time of the fellowship – one year (1 page).
7) Cover letter.
8) Abstract of the PhD dissertation, stating name and institutional affiliation of main supervisor.
9) Copy of the PhD diploma or official document certifying that final exam on PhD thesis has been passed or offical document that indicates the date when the doctoral exam will take place. In case the application is successful, it will be necessary to send official certification that the final exam has been passed, before the beginning of the fellowship.
For further questions please contact: Edgar González Varela, Secretario Académico, Instituto de Investigaciones Filosóficas firstname.lastname@example.org