::Events:: On July 4-6, 2022, the Annual Conference of The International Society of Public Law (ICON-S), entitled «Global Problems and Prospects in Public Law», will be held in a hybrid format at the University of Wrocław, in Poland.
It will have a total of 118 thematic online panels. Panel #46, entitled «New Trends in Constitutional Argumentation», will be coordinated by professors Alessio Sardo and Arnulfo Mateos. It will be held on July 5 from 9:15 to 10:45.
(1) Martin Borowski (On the Role of Positive Morality in Legal Interpretation)
(2) Pierre Brunet (Rights of Nature between Law and Morality?)
(3) Alessio Sardo, Damiano Canale and Giovanni Tuzet (Scenario Analysis in Karlsruhe: Exploring New Inferential Patterns of the Federal Constitutional Court)
(4) Francesca Ceresa Gastaldo (Towards a Robotic Justice: Problems and Perspectives of the Use of Artificial Intelligence in Judicial Systems)
(5) Arnulfo Mateos (Do Jus Cogens Dispositions Represent a Viable Justification for the Ideal Dimension of International Human Rights?)
(6) Maria Victoria Inostroza Kristan (Climate Change and Networks of Cities: Constitutional Limits)
More information here.