:: Calls :: The Edinburgh Postgraduate Law Conferenze, named “Law & its boundaries” will be held on January 19-20, 2017. Both postgraduate students and early career researchers are invited to join in presenting an abstract, regarding their areas of research in the field of law. Submissions must be made before October 14, 2016, 4pm to EdLawPGConference@ed.ac.uk in order to be reviewed by our selection committee. Selected submissions may also be considered for publication in a subsequent edition of the Edinburgh Student Law Review, subject to editorial review.
This year’s theme “Law & its boundaries” can be interpreted in any way relevant to each researcher’s speciality or subject area. In this respect, submissions in all areas of the law are welcome. However, we are particularly seeking submissions in the areas of: International Law; European integration in the United Kingdom and Europe; Legal History; Legal Theory.
In order for the submission to be considered by the committee, please ensure that the following has been included in:
- For both a paper or poster presentation, a summary/abstract of your work of no more than 300 words
- Your preference of presentation mode (poster or paper)
- Up to five keywords indicating the area of the research
- A short biographical note, no more than 100 words
- ‘Conference Submission’ in the subject line of your e-mail