The applications for the XIII Edition of our Master in Global Rule of Law & Constitutional Democracy – Genova/Girona are open. The programme is offered with a double degree by the University of Genoa (Italy) and the University of Girona (Spain), close to 60 members of teaching staff, 39 courses, and 15 scholarships are waiting for you. The deadline is May 5, 2023, at 12:00 (Italian time).
There are 5 full scholarships covering the tuition fee; 5 partial scholarships covering €2,000 of the tuition fee and 5 partial scholarships covering €1,000 of the tuition fee.
- Application deadline: 05.05.2023, 12:00 (Italian time).
- Fulll scholarships announcement: 12.05.2023.
- Acceptance deadline: 16.05.2023.
- €2,000 scholarships announcement: 19.05.2023.
- Acceptance deadline: 23.05.2023.
- €2,000 scholarships announcement: 26.05.2023.
- Acceptance deadline: 31.05.2023.
Please consult the full terms and conditions in the document below.
You can find all the information concerning the programme’s structure, courses, funding, and how to apply both in our website and in the official Call (in Spanish and in English).
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org